I think I have had writer's block for the past couple of weeks. And not just for my blog, for school too! I have a big paper due at the end of the month that I have been putting off. My excuse is that I don't like the class, but the paper topic is something I really am interested in. So why can't I write? I've been contemplating this question and came to the conclusion that I am scared. Yes, scared of forming ideas and writing them down on paper. Scared of possibly making a mistake or having something not make sense. Fear that I might suck. And this fear has apparently translated to my blog.
But I am slowly getting over it. I better get over it quick, I don't have a choice! I need to have confidence in what I write and realize that in no way does it need to be perfect the first time I write it down. So I'm starting with this blog, hoping that my juices will start flowing and this will get me writing! More posts to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment