Friday, September 5, 2008

Obama 08


Marco and I didn't watch much of the RNC. We did watch Sarah Palin's speech because as Marco said "I need a good laugh!" We DVR'd the speech and watched it later that same night. Wow....it was a feeling of shock, fear, disgust, confusion, anger....it's hard to explain what we were feeling as we heard Palin's arrogant and petty speech.

The next day, Marco did something he had never done in his life. He donated money to a political candidate. Yes, Marco and I have officially donated a whole $25 (all we could afford at this point in time as students on summer break) to Obama's campaign!
Palin really scared us. Can this person really be running to be the VP, 2nd in command of the US? I'm waiting for McCain to hold a press conference and say "Gotcha!"


I can hope....and vote!

No comments: