Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been awhile....

Yes, I know. It's been awhile. I haven't forgotten about you, my little blog. But life has gotten quite busy with school starting next week. And it hasn't helped that my summer job and my school year job overlap during September, which means me working on campus and East LA. I'm actually excited for classes to start because my jobs will be manageable once again.

And this past week Marco has been sick. The sickest I've ever seen him. He got some type of bacterial infection in his stomach, which has knocked him on his ass big time. But on the positive (or not so positive) side, he lost a total of 9 pounds in less than a week! I'm just glad he's finally eating something other than soup and oatmeal.

I will hopefully have some more exciting news soon and more time to write about it!

Hasta pronto....

No comments: