Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Camera shy

Recently I’ve heard from two separate people that they read this blog. I don’t know why, but this surprised me. Yes, I realize that this is a blog and that anyone has access to it, that I myself told some of you about it, but the only person I knew who regularly checked my blog was Marco.

I have to admit it took me a few days to get over the thought of others reading about me and my life. Isn’t this why I started the blog? Yes, I guess. But it was more a way for me to release some stress, get my creative juices flowing, and record pieces of my life.


Once I got over the shock, I was excited to hear that I actually have an audience! So to all of my readers (all 4 of you) I hope you enjoy my posts and find a little bit of humor in my aimless musings. Enjoy the holidays, and I'll soon have more updates!

No comments: