Yes, I know, it's been awhile. Again. But I blame it all on my crazy family.
Around the holidays I get to travel and see my family and my new family on Marco's side. And this often stresses me out. Marco and I laugh about it, but when we go to Las Vegas to see Marco's family, I have a relaxing time, while Marco is stressing it. And it's the opposite when we go to the Bay Area. I get all tense while Marco can hang back a bit. But I figure that's why we get to share presents with each other around this time of the year, if we didn't receive gifts from our family members, we'd end up choking each other. Presents make everything better :)
So enjoy the pics below of our travels. We spent some time in LA, Christmas in Las Vegas, and New Years in SF. Needless to say, my little Jetta is racking up the miles! And apparently the blog won’t accept more than 5 pictures (how dumb is that?!?) but I think you get the picture ;)

Vinnie in front of our Christmas tree. Even though we weren't going to be here for the actual day, Marco and I set up a real tree. I love the smell!

Marco's Mom and me, doing some shopping at the Las Vegas outlets. We spend a considerable amount of time at these outlets, and it's not all shopping. We like to take Vinnie because it's outdoors, so it gives us a chance to walk him. People love to stop and pet him and even take pictures with him. Yep, Vinnie is quite the celebrity!

Marco and Vinnie. You can feel the love.

Enjoying a chilly day at the Pier in San Francisco with my brother.

My Dad, Marco, and me in front of the skating rink at Union Square. I think the skating rink is fairly new, they usually have it down at the Embarcadero. But I think it was a nice touch. Really gives it that winter in the city feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment