
Marco and I went to the Cafe Tacvba concert last night and man, can they put on a show. They played forever, well, 2.5 hours but it seemed like forever, in a good way! I haven't been to too many concerts, mostly because they're so much money so if I'm gonna buy tickets, I better love them. I saw Shakira in 2006 in San Jose and I almost cried (laugh if you may, but it's true). I have listened to her music for so long and know almost every word, so seeing her live was amazing!!! I've also seen Audioslave twice in SF, Marco is the bigger fan but I do like a lot of their songs. And last year we were at Coachella for the reunion of Rage Against the Machine, again Marco is the bigger fan, but I must say they blew me away. Those boys can rock!
But anyways, we saw Cafe Tacvba at the Greek Theatre, which was a wonderful experience. Parking was super simple, the outdoor venue was perfect, and our seats were great. I was able to get the first row towards the middle front section, which meant that no one was in front of us! There were several rowdy guys behind us and 2 crazy female fans to our left, but it somehow added to the experience. I definitely left a bigger fan, which is what a concert should do for you. Their music is so unique, so creative, so high energy and contagious, that even Marco couldn't resist la experiencia musical que es el Cafe Tacvba!
But anyways, we saw Cafe Tacvba at the Greek Theatre, which was a wonderful experience. Parking was super simple, the outdoor venue was perfect, and our seats were great. I was able to get the first row towards the middle front section, which meant that no one was in front of us! There were several rowdy guys behind us and 2 crazy female fans to our left, but it somehow added to the experience. I definitely left a bigger fan, which is what a concert should do for you. Their music is so unique, so creative, so high energy and contagious, that even Marco couldn't resist la experiencia musical que es el Cafe Tacvba!

No comments:
Post a Comment